Cavallaro Hotels B.V. respects the privacy of all its customers and business partners and treats personal information (personal data) provided by them as confidential. We collect, use and store such data with all due care, in accordance with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act.
1. What is the Cavallaro Hotel?
Cavallaro Hotel is a 5-star boutique hotel and Haarlem Hotel Suites are serviced apartments where guests can stay for a longer period of time. Cavallaro Hotels B.V. is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 80356060. The registered address is Zijlstraat 63, 2011 TK in Haarlem.
By using the website of Cavallaro Hotels B.V., namely www.cavallarohotel.com (hereinafter: the “website”), you can, among other things, make online reservations, send in question and feedback forms, book packages or request information.
When you perform one of the above actions, you provide personal data to Cavallaro Hotels B.V. The way in which your personal data is used will be reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
2. What information does Cavallaro Hotels B.V. collected and process?
Depending on the functionality of the website you are using, the personal data we collect may include the following information:
• Information that you provide within the context of a Cavallaro Hotels BV service, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, passport number or ID number, credit card details including the name of the credit card holder, billing address, credit card number and the expiration date;
• Information about your preferences and family composition, including room preferences, leisure activities, name and age of children and other information necessary to fulfil special requests;
• Information about your use of the website, preferred form of communication, statistical data related to your stay and responses to special offers and surveys;
any other information that you voluntarily provide to Cavallaro Hotels B.V.
You should also be aware that information and data may be collected automatically through the normal operation of our web servers and through the use of “cookies”. ‘Cookies’ are small text files that can be used by a website to recognize returning users, facilitate access to and use of the website by the user, and track usage patterns and collect statistical data that make it possible improve the content and display targeted advertisements.
We also collect technical information related to your computer each time you open a page during your visit to our websites. This information includes your IP address, the operating system used and the type of browser. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our website. The information is not sold or transferred to third parties. These temporary cookies are an integrated part of the technology used. Most browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can delete them or have them automatically refused. Since each browser works differently, please refer to the “help” section of your browser for more information on how to set your preferences regarding cookies.
Cookies from Cavallaro Hotels B.V. cannot harm your computer or the files stored on it.
4. For what purposes does Cavallaro Hotels B.V. information about you?
Cavallaro Hotels B.V. may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To enable you to use the website and to provide the services of the hotels (such as making a reservation or answering a request for information);
• For identification and verification purposes;
• To be able to process payments;
• To send you information about Cavallaro Hotels B.V.’s own services, such as messages about our latest promotions and (if you have given your consent) the services of certain partners of Cavallaro Hotels B.V .;
• To conduct market research through a review so that we can better meet your needs and improve the effectiveness of our website, your experience in the hotel, our various forms of communication;
• To generate anonymous statistical data;
• To secure the website and to tailor it to your wishes and needs;
• To provide information about you to third parties and allow access to such information, where you have consented or permitted by law and / or regulation.
Use by third parties
Cavallaro Hotels B.V. do not pass on your personal data to third parties for direct marketing (such as sending offers and promotions) unless you have explicitly given permission for this.
Cavallaro Hotels B.V. transfers your information to third parties insofar as you have expressly consented to the relevant third party and / or insofar as the information cannot be associated with you (e.g. automatically generated information). Our hotel reservation system is RoomRaccoon and we share the information securely.
Cavallaro Hotels B.V. will also pass on your personal data to third parties if the hotel is obliged to do so under national or international laws, case law and / or regulations, or if Cavallaro Hotels B.V. considers this necessary to protect its own rights.
5. How does Cavallaro Hotels B.V. your personal information?
To ensure the accuracy of the personal data, to prevent unauthorized access to it and to ensure that the personal data is used correctly, Cavallaro Hotels B.V. takes appropriate physical, electronic and technical management measures to protect and secure the personal data collected online. The website is equipped with a firewall, which is designed and set to protect the personal data collected from you from unauthorized and accidental access.
6. View, change and delete your data
If you want to know what information Cavallaro Hotels B.V. has collected from you, you can request to receive an overview of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. Cavallaro Hotels B.V. will provide this information to you in writing within four weeks.
If the personal data that Cavallaro Hotels B.V. information has about you is incorrect, incomplete, or unnecessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you can ask the hotel to correct, delete or block the information. Cavallaro Hotels B.V. will respond to such a request within four weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy or security issues, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org